Monday, September 28, 2009

Prophets of the Lord Sustain Us Today

Chow says:

 I was driving down a lane in my station wagon
and the thought came to me about someone who
made a quite...quite original comment. But we'll
talk about later. I was distracted because I
thought to much of myself and my words and how
they went no-where apparently! I failed to
convince anyone of anything. I thought that was
refrigerator courtesy. I felt hanging on meat
hook in the fridge... I took to the Lord. I said
to him, "Perhaps it's a waste of time all this
proclaiming and preaching and telling and
looking up and explaining...?" And he said that
the commodity of the truth was not for everyone
and he reminded me in the best efforts, I will
never turn anyone to him unless he calls that
person. But he said, "You have to make the
commodity of the truth availiable to everyone as
a witness..." It suffice to tell the truth and
the truth will find his man of woman in the
multitudes! We turn to Isaiah 39:1-8, ["...1At
that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan,
king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to
Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been
sick, and was recovered. 2And Hezekiah was glad
of them, and shewed them the house of his
precious things, the silver, and the gold, and
the spices, and the precious ointment, and all
the house of his armour, and all that was found
in his treasures: there was nothing in his
house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah
shewed them not. 3Then came Isaiah the prophet
unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said
these men? and from whence came they unto thee?
And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far
country unto me, even from Babylon. 4Then said
he, What have they seen in thine house? And
Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house
have they seen: there is nothing among my
treasures that I have not shewed them. 5Then
said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the
LORD of hosts: 6Behold, the days come, that all
that is in thine house, and that which thy
fathers have laid up in store until this day,
shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be
left, saith the LORD. 7And of thy sons that
shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget,
shall they take away; and they shall be eunuchs
in the palace of the king of Babylon. 8Then said
Hezekiah to Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD
which thou hast spoken. He said moreover, For
there shall be peace and truth in my days...]
There will be a time when those of the world
will take the treasure of the truth in this
store-house and take it to their palaces, their
homes and families and nations. And it will be
peaceful for us in our days and secure. And
while dinner is being served there will be
peace. But once the prophets or the Lord are
gone, there will be trouble and calamity and
screaming and moaning. The anti of antis will
rise and he will bring trouble to those who did
not get the message...A time of trouble like
there has never been or will be...


Unknown Prophets - Lord Please


No comments:

Post a Comment